WELCOME TO NIGHT VALE MORSE CODE BRACELET GIVEAWAY
I’ve written about how much I love Welcome to Night Vale before, and I’ve been selling literature inspired Morse code jewellery on Etsy for a while now. I’ve always wanted to make WTNV themed Morse code bracelets, but as Joseph Fink and Jeffrey Cranor have asked people not to sell Night Vale merchandise because everyone who works on Night Vale does so for free (a request I 100% support), I’ve never found an excuse to make any. Then Morse code was featured in a recent episode of the podcast and I couldn’t resist making some new designs any longer!
SO, to celebrate Welcome to Night Vale’s two year anniversary, I will be giving away a selection of the WTNV themed Morse code bracelets pictured above to four randomly selected winners.
The bracelet options are:
1. Triple strand - “ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD”
2. Triple strand - “AND I FELL IN LOVE INSTANTLY”
1. Single strand - “WELCOME TO NIGHT VALE”
2. Single strand - “ETERNAL SCOUT”
3. Single strand - “STREXCORP”
4. Single strand - “CECIL”
5. Single strand - “CARLOS”
6. Single strand - “NEAT!”
Here’s everything you need to know!
- The bracelets use international Morse code to spell out names, words, or phrases from the show. Each round silver bead represents a dot, each long silver bead represents a dash, and each purple bead symbolises a space between letters. It doesn’t photograph too well (I’m a writer not a photographer!), but the purple beads have a cool metallic sheen to them. Every bracelet is designed and handmade by me and will come with a slip of paper translating the code.
- There will FOUR winners; each winner can take their pick of either any combination of THREE of the single strand bracelets or ONE of the tripled strand bracelets pictured above. Each winner’s choice will be completely independent of the other winners’ choices, so more than one person can choose the same bracelet. I really wish I were able to offer more to each winner, or choose more winners, but it’s just not feasible for me to cover postage and material costs for any more than that at the moment, sorry!
- I will contact the winners with info on how to measure your wrist and I will custom make your chosen bracelet(s). The bracelets pictured above are designed to fit a 6 inch wrist, but I can make them in literally any size from 5 inches +.
- To enter, just reblog this post! Every reblog counts as an entry. You can enter as many times as you like (but please don’t spam your followers!!). Giveaway blogs won’t be included, likes don’t count, and you absolutely don’t have to be following me to enter. If you’d like to signal boost without entering the giveaway (which I would really appreciate!), maybe you could consider linking to this post on your blog or sharing it with your friends.
- The four winners will be chosen by a random number generator. I’ll contact you via ask boxes, so please make sure they’re open!
- You must be comfortable with giving me your address. It should go without saying, but I will treat your contact details with the same complete confidentiality as I do with the information shared through my Etsy shop - I won’t share anything with anyone and I will delete everything as soon as I’ve posted your bracelet(s). If I don’t receive a reply from a winner within 7 days of contacting you (I will keep trying to contact you, I promise, I know how much asks can play up!), a new winner will be chosen in your place.
- I live in the UK, but I can ship internationally, to anywhere in the world. Postage is free, the bracelets are free, literally nothing about this will cost you anything but the time it takes to click the reblog button.
- The giveaway will end and the winners will be chosen at midnight GMT on Tuesday 1st July 2014, so get reblogging!
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions at all, and good luck!